Position Posting – Enterprise Account Manager
Optima ECM Consulting is looking to hire a talented Enterprise Account Manager to our growing team! This position will work from a remote home office anywhere and will report to the EVP, Sales, Marketing and Partnerships.
Optima ECM Consulting is an SAP-Centric Professional Services firm, offering Envisioning, Redesign, Software Solutioning, & Managed Services
our clients’ content-related processes, amplify
hidden insights and transform
their businesses into an intelligent enterprise. We specialize in optimizing key business value chains such as Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, and HR and are experts in foundational solutions such as data and document archiving and migrations and legacy decommissioning.
Optima seeks smart and passionate professionals ready to roll up their sleeves. The right candidate will be a proven A-player who is intelligent, enthusiastic, creative, and above all, a great asset to the team.
How We Do It
- Established in 2009
- SAP Gold Partner
- Strategic relationships with industry leaders such as SAP, OpenText, Ariba and Celonis
- North American headquarters in Scottsdale, AZ and Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, MX
What you will do:
- Partner with clients to deliver exceptional implementations
- Provide top-notch service and delivery
- Hire only the best and brightest and certify them in the solutions we implement
- Provide continuous training and development
As a successful Enterprise Account Manager, you will be the main point of contact representing Optima ECM Consulting to our top enterprise customers. You will manage, maintain and grow key relationships and opportunities within our fortune 1,000 client account base. This is an enterprise farming and expanding role with clients that have road-mapped digital transformation projects. You will be familiar with the SAP environment, having a working knowledge of SAP solution extensions such as OpenText and Celonis, Ariba, and Taulia. The successful candidate will have experience growing relationships with Director to C-level clients, building partnerships, identifying and managing opportunities to a successful closure. You will work closely with our delivery team, managing client and internal expectations and resolving conflicts to create win-win projects that drive additional business. You should have experience in post-sale road-mapping and “next opportunity” identification. You will work closely with the sales team bringing them in to assist in pitching new products and services once you have used your uncanny ability to identify opportunity and build enough interest to schedule a sales pitch. Although you will rely on the sales team to help you pitch and close larger deals, you will be able to identify many deals on your own and bring them to closure.
Key required skills:
- Ability to nurture and grow relationships while identifying and generating new opportunities
- Ability to understand SAP roadmap and navigate customers digital transformation goals
- Strong sales DNA, always looking for the next opportunity and setting the stage for future deals
- A consultative approach that helps clients get the most out of a partnership
- Strong communication and presentation skills, comfortable educating and selling in front of clients
- Strong conflict resolution skills, resolving issues and obstacles with clients and internal stake holders
- Strong organizational skills, experience accurately communicating client expectations, account growth strategies and project/digital roadmaps.
- Strong CRM Salesforce.com skills, managing opportunities and recording relationship milestones,strong business analysis, solution crafting, interaction management, and negotiation skills
- Depth of knowledge of selling strategies, development of proposals, contracts, close plans and statements of work for professional services
- Proven ability and track record of exceeding sales goals and navigate complex enterprise sales cycles.
- Extremely detail oriented, experience developing services SOWs Expertise in MS Office – esp. PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills to liaise between the user community, executive sponsors, partners, and the Optima team
- Open to work in a dynamic and challenging environment
- Willingness to travel (up to 30%)
- Demonstrated previous experience in the SAP enterprise sales and account management sector, selling ERP and/or ECM consulting services.
- Experience with SAP solution extensions preferred (VIM, xECM, Ariba, Taulia, Celonis)
- Demonstrated success managing and growing enterprise relationships/accounts
- 5+ years of experience selling and managing enterprise projects/accounts
- Demonstrated experience developing and presenting a digital transformation roadmap is a big plus
- Bachelor’s degree
- Open mindedness
- Good time management
- Goal oriented
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Alignment to Optima Core Values:
What’s in it for you:
|Passion for Excellence:
|We always deliver quality work for our clients and each other, on time, and to the best of our ability. We don’t cut corners.
|Create Remarkable Client Experiences:
|We do the right thing for our clients and we consistently seek ways to add value to their businesses.
|We are adaptable, flexible and easily adjust to new and challenging situations. We are always innovating and enhancing how we do our jobs.
|Get it Done:
|We count on each other to fulfill every objective we’re given. Our teammates and clients know they can trust us to get the job done. Period.
|Win as a Team:
|We are each other’s teammates, mentors and cheerleaders and we support each other along the way. We invest in our teams to enhance achievement and create opportunity for growth.
You will be working with an established and respected services consulting company in the SAP ecosystem. As an SAP Gold partner, Optima ECM Consulting has built a reputation for excellence and is considered a valued strategic partner to SAP and its customers. Our alliance partnership with SAP and our strong relationships with our existing customers, will help you to build a robust pipeline of projects. This is a unique opportunity for the right candidate, giving you access to our top fortune 1,000 clients to build on those partnerships and create profitable projects that will pay high dividend to the company and you! You will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package and great commission plan.
If you are self-motivated and self-managing, this is a great opportunity to have the flexibility to work from a home office while building a great portfolio of clients. You will be equipped with the tools and support to be successful and the benefits of an established organization.
In exchange for your contribution to the team, you can expect to receive:
- Medical and Dental (employee premiums 100% covered)
- Company paid life insurance (1x annual salary covered)
- Voluntary life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Aflac (with employer contribution)
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- 12 paid holidays + company paid holiday closure
- 401(k) employer match
- Contribution toward HSA account
- Career path planning
- Living the Values employee recognition
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.