Position Posting – Enterprise Sales Executive
Optima ECM Consulting is looking to hire a talented Enterprise Sales Executive to our growing team! This position will work from a remote home office anywhere and will report to the EVP, Sales, Marketing and Partnership
Optima ECM Consulting is an SAP-Centric Professional Services firm, offering Envisioning, Redesign, Software Solutioning, & Managed Services to Supercharge our clients’ content-related processes, amplify hidden insights and transform their businesses into an intelligent enterprise. We specialize in optimizing key business value chains such as Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, and HR and are experts in foundational solutions such as data and document archiving and migrations and legacy decommissioning.
Optima seeks smart and passionate professionals ready to roll up their sleeves. The right candidate will be a proven A-player who is intelligent, enthusiastic, creative, and above all, a great asset to the team.
How We Do It
- Established in 2009
- SAP Gold Partner
- Strategic relationships with industry leaders such as SAP, OpenText, Ariba and Celonis
- North American headquarters in Scottsdale, AZ and Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, MX
What you will do:
- Partner with clients to deliver exceptional implementations
- Provide top-notch service and delivery
- Hire only the best and brightest and certify them in the solutions we implement
- Provide continuous training and development
A successful Enterprise Sales Executive for Optima ECM Consulting will be a seasoned new business sales hunter and individual contributor with proven abilities in strategic and consultative software services sales for enterprise accounts. The ideal candidate will have experience selling ERP and/or content management related software and services to the fortune 1,000. Experience should include building strong relationships with senior business and IT executives; driving value with business solutions; execution of complex sales cycles; leading and winning complex negotiations; and ensuring high degrees of customer satisfaction and repeat business. This solution-focused professional will be responsible for identifying and running sales cycles for new opportunities with prospective clients nationwide.
The Enterprise Sales Executive will position and sell leading ECM and related Optima Consulting solutions and services in the SAP ecosystem (OpenText, Ariba and Celonis). Participate in strategic account planning sessions, territory reviews, and deal specific account strategy calls to increase Optima’s competitive position. Once solution deals are qualified, and building on prior information discovery sessions, conduct scoping sessions with C-level executives and their direct reports to identify and recommend implementation scope, including phasing and pricing.
What’s in it for you:
You will be working with an established and respected services consulting company in the SAP ecosystem. As an SAP Gold partner, Optima ECM Consulting has built a reputation for excellence and is considered a valued strategic partner to SAP and its customers. Our alliance partnership with SAP and our direct marketing efforts with our potential customers, will help you to build a robust pipeline of sales. You will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package and commission plan.
If you are self-motivated and self-managing, this is a great opportunity to have the flexibility to work from a home office while building a great portfolio of clients. You will be equipped with the tools and support to be successful and the excellent benefits of an established organization.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive new logo revenue within assigned sales territory – owning and closing deals to meet or exceed quota and sales targets
- Responsible for territory coverage, forecasting, planning & strategy and effectively communicating and updating plan with key stakeholders
- Build account plans, develop and maintain a quality pipeline of services opportunities. Communicate your progress weekly.
- Work closely with the Sales Engineer and Deal Desk to answer RFPs and manage deal requirements to closure.
- Update CRM with customer intelligence and maintain accuracy of CRM data for pipeline management on a weekly basis
- Deliver value focused/ results-oriented proposals working with the services execution team to build solutions and win-win relationships.
- Work with Optima partners, both internally and externally, and other key stakeholders on deal execution as needed
- Focus on ensuring customer needs are understood and addressed in the sales process. Ensure Optima is viewed as a strategic advisor to our customers
- Develop deep solution understanding in designated product areas
- Demand generation planning and execution to meet required revenue targets
- Work closely with the marketing team to providing insights that will enhance lead generation campaigns
- Prospect, cold call and build a funnel of sales opportunities to ensure meeting sales goals.
Skills you’ll use on a regular basis in this role:
- Must have at least 5 years of successful experience selling enterprise software or services.
- Experience selling ERP and/or ECM consulting services, SAP, OpenText, Ariba and Celonis is a plus.
- Strong business analysis, solution crafting, interaction management, and presentation skills
- Depth of knowledge of selling strategies, development of proposals, contracts, close plans and statements of work for professional services
- Proven ability and track record of exceeding sales quotas and navigate complex enterprise sales cycles.
- Proven ability to develop executive level relationships. Strong communication and negotiation skills required
- Results oriented and passionate about selling
- Extremely detail oriented, experience developing services SOWs
- Expertise in MS Office – esp. PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills in order to liaise between the user community, executive sponsors, partners and the Optima team
- Open to work in a dynamic and challenging environment
- Willingness to travel (up to 30%)
We’re looking for people who align with Optima’s Core Values:
- Goal Orientation
- Customer Focus
- Negotiation and Influencing Others
- Strategic thinking
- Creative and Innovative
- Personal Accountability
- Problem solving/analysis
- Have a passion for excellence – you always deliver quality work for your clients and each other, on time, and to the best of your ability. You don’t cut corners.
- Create remarkable client experience – you do the right thing for your clients and you consistently seek ways to add value to their business.
- Embrace change – you are adaptable, flexible and easily adjust to new and challenging situations. You are always innovating and enhancing how you do your job.
- Get it done – you can be counted on to fulfill every objective you take on. Your teammates and clients know they can trust you to get the job done.
- Win as a team – you can be a great teammate, mentor and cheerleader to support your team. You’re committed to enhancing your team and creating an opportunity for growth.
- Have fun – you love what you do and have fun while you do it and celebrate successes along the way.
In exchange for your contribution to the team, you can expect to receive:
- Base salary plus monthly sales commission compensation based on the defined Accountability and Performance Measures in the Sales Executive Agreement.
- Medical and Dental (employee premiums 100% covered)
- Company paid life insurance (1x annual salary covered)
- Voluntary life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Aflac (with employer contribution)
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- 12 paid holidays + company paid holiday closure
- 401(k) employer match
- Contribution toward HSA account
- Career path planning
- Living the Values employee recognition