Salesforce Administrator (Contractor)
Hourly Contracting: Approx. 15-30 hours a month
Reports to: VP, Sales & Marketing
Optima ECM Consulting is an SAP-Centric Professional Services firm, offering Envisioning, Redesign, Software Solutioning, & Managed Services
our clients’ content-related processes, amplify
hidden insights and transform
their businesses into an intelligent enterprise. We specialize in optimizing key business value chains such as Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, and HR and are experts in foundational solutions such as data and document archiving and migrations and legacy decommissioning.
Optima seeks smart and passionate professionals ready to roll up their sleeves. The right candidate will be a proven A-player who is intelligent, enthusiastic, creative, and above all, a great asset to the team.
How We Do It
- Established in 2009
- SAP Gold Partner
- Strategic relationships with industry leaders such as SAP, OpenText, Ariba and Celonis
- North American headquarters in Scottsdale, AZ and Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, MX
What you will do:
- Partner with clients to deliver exceptional implementations
- Provide top-notch service and delivery
- Hire only the best and brightest and certify them in the solutions we implement
- Provide continuous training and development
Serve as domain specialist and systems administrator for our SalesForce CRM as well as assist with other applications including, but not limited to, Pardot, Zoominfo, SalesLoft along with the potential for other integrated applications. Participate in implementation and maintenance projects working with multiple teams to refine user roles, permissions and controls. Provide outstanding internal support on system issues including system availability, and performance optimization. Evaluate system issues, identify alternatives, and implement timely solutions. Document requirements, design and analyze a broad range of reports and dashboards.
What’s in it for you:
You will be working with an established and respected services consulting company in the SAP ecosystem. As an SAP Gold partner, Optima ECM Consulting has built a reputation for excellence and is considered a valued strategic partner to SAP and its customers.
Key Skills & Responsibilities:
- Minimum qualifications: Salesforce.com Admin (ADM201) certified.
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Developer certifications a bonus!
- Experience with Lightning Process Builder
- Understand Campaigns and top of the funnel sales processes.
- Demonstrable ability to craft and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity.
- Proven understanding of Salesforce.com standard methodologies and functionality.
- Strong data management abilities.
- A proven track record to understand and articulate complex requirements.
- Excellent project management skills and a positive demeanor.
- Proven ability to handle and prioritize simultaneous requests.
- Creative and analytical problem solver.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including experience meeting with and presenting information to senior leadership.
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Business Engineering, Systems Analysis or related field
Skills you’ll use on a regular basis in this role:
- Experience Requirement Gathering and Analysis
- Expertise in MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel and Word)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Open to work in a dynamic and challenging environment
- Research/Troubleshooting abilities
We’re looking for people who align with Optima’s Core Values:
- Goal Orientation
- Strategic thinking
- Creative and Innovative
- Personal Accountability
- Problem solving/analysis
- Have a passion for excellence – you always deliver quality work for your clients and each other, on time, and to the best of your ability. You don’t cut corners.
- Create remarkable client experience – you do the right thing for your clients and you consistently seek ways to add value to their business.
- Be a pioneer – you are original and creative in your thinking. To you, innovation and ingenuity is a mindset – a hard wired desire to improve things.
- Get it done – you can be counted on to fulfill every objective you take on. Your teammates and clients know they can trust you to get the job done.
- Win as a team – you can be a great teammate, mentor and cheerleader to support your team. You’re committed to enhancing your team and creating an opportunity for growth.
- Have fun – you love what you do and have fun while you do it and celebrate successes along the way.