SAP ECM Sr. Technical Consultant
Remote Home Office Anywhere
Reports to: VP, Professional Services
Optima ECM Consulting is an SAP-Centric Professional Services firm, offering Envisioning, Redesign, Software Solutioning, & Managed Services to Supercharge our clients’ content-related processes, amplify hidden insights and transform their businesses into an intelligent enterprise. We specialize in optimizing key business value chains such as Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, and HR and are experts in foundational solutions such as data and document archiving and migrations and legacy decommissioning.
Optima seeks smart and passionate professionals ready to roll up their sleeves. The right candidate will be a proven A-player who is intelligent, enthusiastic, creative, and above all, a great asset to the team.
How We Do It
- Established in 2009
- SAP Gold Partner
- Strategic relationships with industry leaders such as SAP, OpenText, Ariba and Celonis
- North American headquarters in Scottsdale, AZ and Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, MX
What you will do:
- Partner with clients to deliver exceptional implementations
- Provide top-notch service and delivery
- Hire only the best and brightest and certify them in the solutions we implement
- Provide continuous training and development
Education and Required Experience:
- Deliver Technical Services such as Health Checks/Assessments, Installations, Upgrades, Migrations, Monitoring Service, Operational Readiness etc.
- Onsite and remote troubleshooting of SAP products developed by OpenText, support issues and working those issues to resolution
- Manage delicate customer relationships
- Collaborate with customer IT, SAP and OpenText departments in troubleshooting issues
- Interact with other Optima team members (Project Managers, Consultants) to provide solutions to our customers
- Serve as a point of escalation and pass along knowledge to customer’s first and second-line support
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Consulting experience in a technical support environment
- Excellent personal and written communication skills required
- Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills required
- Experience in SAP Environments administration and support is required
- Experience in OpenText products is required
Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) in this Role:
- Experience of at least 1 year in SAP Basis/NetWeaver is required
- Installation and Administration experience with one or more OpenText ECM solutions (Content Suite, AGA for SharePoint, xECM)
- Experience with one or more operating systems (Windows Server, Unix, Linux)
Experience with one of more databases (Oracle, MS SQL*Server) - including basic SQL programming
Experience in the use and configuration of Web HTTP servers (IIS, SUN, Apache, SAP NetWeaver CE)
- Experience in several and expert knowledge in at least one of the following areas: networking, load balancing, monitoring, security, architecture is required
- Professional Services consulting experience of at least 5 years is desirable
Skills you’ll use on a regular basis in this role:
- Successfully deployment of projects
- Knowledge share across the team and organization
- Creating and refining development methodology and tools
We’re looking for people who align with Optima’s Core Values:
- Excellent writing and grammar
- Research/Troubleshooting abilities
- Open mindedness from a technology standpoint
- Good time management
- Goal oriented
- Alignment to Optima Core Values:
- Have a passion for excellence – you always deliver quality work for your clients and each other, on time, and to the best of your ability. You don’t cut corners.
- Create remarkable client experience – you do the right thing for your clients and you consistently seek ways to add value to their business.
- Be a Pioneer - We are original and creative in our thinking. To us, innovation and ingenuity is a mind-set – a hard wired desire to improve things.
- Get it done – you can be counted on to fulfill every objective you take on. Your teammates and clients know they can trust you to get the job done.
- Win as a team – you can be a great teammate, mentor and cheerleader to support your team. You’re committed to enhancing your team and creating an opportunity for growth.
- Have fun – you love what you do and have fun while you do it and celebrate successes along the way.
In exchange for your contribution to the team, you can expect to receive:
- Base salary plus monthly variable compensation based on the defined Accountability and Performance Measures in the Consultant Variable Compensation Plan Agreement.
- Medical and Dental (employee premiums 100% covered)
- Company paid life insurance (1x annual salary covered)
- Voluntary life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Aflac (with employer contribution)
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- 12 paid holidays + company paid holiday closure
- 401(k) employer match
- Contribution toward HSA account
- Career path planning
- Living the Values employee recognition
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.