Sr. VIM Consultant
Location: Home Office Anywhere
Reports to: Practice Director - P2P Solutions
Optima ECM Consulting is an SAP-Centric Professional Services firm, offering Envisioning, Redesign, Software Solutioning, & Managed Services to Supercharge our clients’ content-related processes, amplify hidden insights and transform their businesses into an intelligent enterprise. We specialize in optimizing key business value chains such as Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, and HR and are experts in foundational solutions such as data and document archiving and migrations and legacy decommissioning.
Optima seeks smart and passionate professionals ready to roll up their sleeves. The right candidate will be a proven A-player who is intelligent, enthusiastic, creative, and above all, a great asset to the team.
How We Do It
- Established in 2009
- SAP Gold Partner
- Strategic relationships with industry leaders such as SAP, OpenText, Ariba and Celonis
- North American headquarters in Scottsdale, AZ and Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, MX
What you will do:
- Partner with clients to deliver exceptional implementations
- Provide top-notch service and delivery
- Hire only the best and brightest and certify them in the solutions we implement
- Provide continuous training and development
The Sr. VIM consultant is responsible for the support, development and implementation of various SAP based solutions. The consultant should have intermediate to advanced programming knowledge in SAP ABAP development and testing, knowledge of SAP overall, and firm understanding of SAP architecture. Our consultants are involved in all phases of a life cycle implementation, with a focus on timely and accurate delivery. The consultant works closely with the Project Manager to ensure a smooth, accurate implementation for our clients. This position will be directly involved with the implementation of SAP workflow software products on customer projects, including configuration and enhancement of code within SAP, client upgrades and the input into the development of future releases of products.
Education and Required Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (computer science, or related field preferred)
- SAP Core Experience in the following modules: FI, CO, MM.
- 2+ full lifecycle SAP implementations
- 7+ years’ experience in computer programming
- Experience working with relational databases
- Experience working with programming concepts (Object Oriented)
- Experience on:
- ABAP Objects, BADI, List Viewer (ALV)
- SAP Workflow
- Develop workflow processes using the SAP workflow engine
- Planning, Implementation and Rollout
- Technical implementation of concepts
- Good workflow troubleshooting skills
- SAP ECC6.0 and/or S/4HANA certification a plus
- Experience with SAP OpenText VIM 7.0 or higher
- Exposure to or experience with SAP xECM by OpenText a plus
Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) in this Role:
- Candidate will have excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
- Energetic self-starter comfortable in a team-oriented environment
- Attention to detail and firm commitment to quality and customer service
- Self-oriented, self-organized, and able to work with minimum supervision
- Strong interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with proven history of high productivity levels
Skills you’ll use on a regular basis in this role:
- Successfully deployment of projects
- Knowledge share across the team and organization
- Creating and refining development methodology and tools
We’re looking for people who align with Optima’s Core Values:
- Creative and Innovative
- Open Minded from a technology standpoint
- Excellent time management
- Strategic Thinking
- Problem solving/ Analysis
- Goal oriented
In exchange for your contribution to the team, you can expect to receive:
- Have a passion for excellence – you always deliver quality work for your clients and each other, on time, and to the best of your ability. You don’t cut corners.
- Create remarkable client experience – you do the right thing for your clients and you consistently seek ways to add value to their business.
- Be a Pioneer - We are original and creative in our thinking. To us, innovation and ingenuity is a mind-set – a hard wired desire to improve things.
- Get it done – you can be counted on to fulfill every objective you take on. Your teammates and clients know they can trust you to get the job done.
- Win as a team – you can be a great teammate, mentor and cheerleader to support your team. You’re committed to enhancing your team and creating an opportunity for growth.
- Have fun – you love what you do and have fun while you do it and celebrate successes along the way.
- Career path planning
- Living the Values employee recognition